An international jury has picked the best Asian products for the next winter season. The prize-winning products are being exhibited at the current ISPO BEIJING trade show ending tomorrow.
The overall winner to walk away with the prestigious “Asian Product of the Year” award is the Treksta Hands Free 103 GTX from South Korea, a running shoe featuring an innovation named ZeroTie which no longer requires bending down to put on, loosen or take off the shoes.
Besides the overall winner, the products to win a gold prize in their respective categories are:
- Hydro-Duct – Merino matrix for performance merino (baselayers)
- Kailas – Niu A (7+) (lifestyle/fashion)
- Kailas – Swift Ice Screw (hardware)
- Fenix – Bike Light BC30R (lighting & energy)
- Toread – Polar workboots (trekking shoes)